Enter the Comix Zone, in SEGA’s classic arcade-style beat ’em up, now available on mobile for the first time. Play free and prepare for the first truly interactive comic book ever!
You are Sketch Turner, a street-wise comic book artist trapped in a comic book world of your own creation. Journey into this post-punk nightmare and see your enemies drawn before you. Battle the Mutant Queen. Survive the Dead Ship and Lava Mines. Then defeat the super-villain, Mortus, to escape.
Comix Zone joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Battle panel by panel through full hand-drawn comic book pages
– All the action and adventure of your favorite comics!
– Unleash superhero power-ups and tons of intense fighting moves
– Wield knives, hand grenades, dynamite, and paper planes*
– Search out hidden items with your pet rat, Roadkill
– Sharpen your fighting skills to defeat mutant enemies drawn by Mortus
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “Comix Zone oozes style, looks fantastic and plays brilliantly.” [92%] – Mark Patterson, Computer & Video Games #167 (October 1995)
– “A new concept that really delivers. Just imagine taking your favourite comic and controlling the action.” [91%] – Nick Protz, Sonic the Comic #60 (15 September 1995)
COMIX ZONE TRIVIA
– *Press and hold the punch button to tear off a piece of the comic book, make a paper plane, and throw it at enemies
– Make Sketch pass gas by repeatedly pressing down on the D-Pad in certain areas
– Comix Zone features a happy and sad ending depending on how you defeat the final boss
– SEGA held patent US 6010405 for the game systems innovative simulation of a comic book
COMIX ZONE HISTORY
– First released August 1996 on the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis system
– Developed by: SEGA Technical Institute
– Designer: Peter Morawiec
– Lead Programmer: Adrian Stephens
Steps To Download On PC Or Mac:
Play your favorite Android apps and games directly from your PC or Mac. Just choose any of your favorite emulator from below links.Use your phone as a remote control when playing games.Run all your favorite apps from your desktop ( WhatsApp, FaceApp, Netflix etc).Seamless transition of apps from PC to mobile device without the hassle of wireline or wireless connection. play bigger and Play More:
Download: Google Play Store Link
Download: Bluestacks Emulator
Download: Andy Emulator
Download: iPadian ( For iOS Apps )
See More At TechLinkn.