Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey tie at 97% rating.
The compilation portal of film, music and video game reviews Metacritic has produced an article these days where it gathers the most acclaimed industry releases by the international press.
As expected, two Nintendo titles have taken the first place tied at 97% of valuation, although the portal places The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild over Super Mario Odyssey although the second was better evaluated by the users. The article puts in its top to the 11 premieres over 90% of average note mentioning in the list remasters and reissues, however from 3DJuegos we wanted to choose only the 10 video games that have been released for the first time this past 2018.
Those interested can also see at the end of the news the classification of worst works reviewed in 2017, with the presence of some titles known for their coverage on the web as Troll and I and Inner Chains.
Games with best average grade
- The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild – 97/100
- Super Mario Odyssey – 97/100
- Person 5 – 93/100
- Divinity Original Sin 2 – 93/100
- Horizon Zero Dawn – 89/100
- What Remains of Edith Finch – 88/100
- Steamworld Dig 2 – 88/100
- Nex Machina – 88/100
- Night in the Woods – 88/100
- NieR Automata – 88/100
Games with a lower average score
- Vroom in the Night Sky (17/100)
- Road Rage (26/100)
- Randall (38/100)
- Dying Reborn (38/100)
- Troll and I (39/100)
- Drive Girls (39/100)
- Inner Chains (40/100)
- Tokyo Tattoo Girls (41/100)
- Touhou Kobuto V Burst Battle (42/100)
- Rugby 18 (42/100)
See More At TechLinkn.